Except for necessary cookies, we will always ask for your consent before placing them on your computer.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer.
Pepper Sea Club Hotel
This cookie is set by web application built in ASP.NET MVC Technologies. This is an anti-forgery cookie used for preventing cross site request forgery attacks.
This cookie is used for storing the visitor preference for the cookies in the information notice.
2. Performance and Analytics cookies
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google to distinguish users.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Youtube sets this cookie via embedded youtube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.
We use third-party cookies which may be used to serve personalized ads, or for marketing and research purposes. These cookies do not collect or store data related to your identity.
This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.
Set by Youtube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
This cookie is set by Youtube to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.
This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.
How we protect your data
Our company has taken all necessary and recommended organizational and technical measures to ensure the security, protection, and confidentiality of your personal data, including protection from accidental or malicious processing, theft, or accidental loss. Our company has implemented appropriate business systems and procedures, and security procedures, restricting access through technical and physical measures. Access to your data is limited to authorized persons who handle the information under full confidentiality and as part of the performance of their duties.
These measures are subject to regular review.
In the event that we use third parties to process your personal data, this is done strictly according to written instructions, and third parties are contractually bound by confidentiality agreements and the obligation to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data to which we allow them access.
Blocking and deleting cookies
If you wish to block or delete cookies from your computer, you can do so through your browser’s settings. For more information:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Your rights as data subject
Your rights as a ‘data subject’ include the following:
- The right to be informed. Our company is transparent in informing you about our use of your personal data and your rights over them. You can contact us at any time, so we can answer your questions.
- The right of access. You have the right to ask us, at any point, for access to your personal data, to learn and control the legality of the processing activities. Requests of access will be responded to within one (1) month from receiving your request.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase personal data about you, without undue delay, when there is no lawful basis for the continuation of processing and storage of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing. You can exercise your right to restrict the processing of your personal data, if the data’s accuracy is contested, as an alternative to erasure in the circumstances that the processing is unlawful, where you need the data for legal claims but it is no longer required by us, or whilst a decision on an objection to processing is pending.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request your data to be provided in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to transfer your data to another party (e.g. service provider). This applies to personal data for which processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to processing based on the lawful basis of the legitimate interests of the controller, or of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data, you can contact us through one of the following options:
- Post: Kavros Apokoronou – Georgioupolis, 73 007 Chania – Crete, Greece
- Telephone: +30-28250-61739
- E-mail: email@example.com
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, via their website at www.dpa.gr or by telephone at +30-210 6475600, or write to them at:
Data Protection Authority OfficesKifissias 1-3, 115 23Athens, Greece
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.